12 December 2005




I had a craft show this WE and I apreciate doing nothing today! I just went to lunch with a friend. I considered to take some pics (I found a lot of craft mazines) but had no energy. That's why I send those pics taken this summer. The dog is called Tao and belongs to my sister. My sister and I found the little sparrow in the street. He couldn't neither fly nor eat alone. After 3 weeks of our care he was ready to go :)

J'ai eu un petit salon ce WE d'où la grosse fatigue qui m'a empêchée de prendre de jolies photos (j'ai plein de magazines de créa). Juste pris le temps de déjeuner avec une amie. J'envoi donc ces qques photos prises cet été. C'est ma soeur et moi qui avons mis le petit moineau sur pied. Il ne savait ni voler ni se nourrir tout seul et n'aurrait pas fait long feu perdu ds la rue. Il est vraiment trop craquant.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, how sweet.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Kumi said...

Bonjour, Natacha.
I hope you had a great Christmas holidays with your family and friends!!

love from Japan!

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home